Corporate Travel Solutions to Fit Your Business
CLC Lodging leverages more than $800 million of annual lodging purchases, providing your business with deeply discounted rates. As a leading negotiator of workforce lodging rates, CLC Lodging offers hotel network size, buying power, billing options and rate stability to reduce the time and budget your company spends on business travel — at rates lower than companies typically can get on their own.
Organizations with significant business travel needs benefit from a broad suite of corporate solutions to save time and money. CLC Lodging offers a customized list of hotel options, including hotels negotiated specifically for your business, plus web-based and enhanced account management services.
- Savings Card for up to 40% off hotels’ Lowest Published Rates
- More than 14,000 hotels across U.S. and Canada
- Client-specific hotel directory
- Rate negotiation and contracting
- Consolidated billing to company checking account
- Streamlined hotel payment
- Contracted rate compliance
- Cost coding, detailed reporting
- 24x7x365 traveler support
- Managed RFP Process
CLC's Custom Corporate Travel Solutions:
- Identifies the best properties to fulfill your specific business travel requirements
- Leverages CLC’s aggregate annual room purchases (in the millions) to get you the best rate
- Adds value by ensuring additional features like last-room travel bookings, flat rates and 24-hour length of stay
Reduce corporate travel expenses by leveraging CLC’s consolidated purchasing power to obtain the best rates available for busines travelers — typically 20-40% less than the lowest published hotel rates.
Manage your team in the most convenient way possible with streamlined corporate travel booking, easy access to the location of each employee , and full control of all business travel expenses.
CLC Lodging's business travel solutions provides more visibility for smarter decisions. In order to effectively manage corporate lodging cost, you need a clear picture of where and how those travel costs are incurred. CLC Lodging’s automated cost controls are designed to capture and report the business travel data you need, while protecting you from erroneous charges.
- Save up to 40% on corporate lodging costs
- Corporate travel expenses tracked by client’s costs centers and accounting preferences
- Ongoing travel expenses analyses
Automated Audit System Service
CLC’s proprietary audit system automatically detects any charges that don’t match negotiated rates, double-billings and virtually all other discrepancies. Lodging bills are cleared of incidental and unauthorized traveler charges before clients ever see them.
Tax Management Solutions
CLC’s thorough understanding of complex tax laws, which can vary widely from one state to the next, also works to clients’ advantage. CLC representatives can work with you to develop stay patterns that yield optimum business travel tax savings.
CLC leverages more than $800 million of annual lodging purchases to negotiate deeply discounted rates at hotels across the U.S. and Canada. CLC’s CheckINN Card authorization network increases your control over your travel spend, while billing is a streamlined, one-check payment with CLC as your back office -- no more per diems necessary.
Our corporate travel services also include:
- Client-specific hotel directory
- Managed RFP process
- Access to 16,000 hotels across the U.S. and Canada
Our travel solutions begin when your team meets with CLC’s Implementation Coordinator and your assigned Customer Focus Group. The CLC team works directly with your business travel operations staff to develop your approved hotel list and to establish room rate parameters.
The transition to CLC support is facilitated with rollout communications and training on procedures for:
- Travel bookings and reservations
- Invoicing and payment options
- Detailed lodging reports
Your CLC manager works with you to ensure that your business has everything it needs for a seamless transition.
We provide you with one easy-to-use reporting service to streamline your corporate travel expense reports and account list receipts. When your travelers arrive, they can forget about the bill. Upon check-out, the bill is sent directly to CLC. It’s checked to make sure it’s right before CLC forwards it to you.
Project & Cost Coding
CLC’s proprietary Travel and Online Lodging Network (TALON) software tracks travel expenses by encoding them according to your cost centers and accounting preferences, making it possible for CLC to report your lodging activity in the format most useful to you.
CLC’s corproate travel solutions let you eliminate the need to process cash advances, handle per diem issues or manage lodging expense reports. CLC provides a consolidated invoice for all your employee stays during a given billing cycle. Invoice data can be organized for differentiation by department, operating unit, project or region.
- Flexibility to reflect your specific business rules
- Consolidated invoices sent electronically or via paper invoice
- Transfer invoices directly into your accounting system
Travel Expense Analysis
Your CLC Lodging Analysis is included with each consolidated invoice. The report provides folio-level detail on each employee’s lodging activity throughout the billing cycle, allowing your company to effectively track its lodging spending.
Online Account Access
Log on to your secure CLC Web account anytime to get current snapshots of your account activity.
- Find hotels
- Generate custom reports
- Track invoices and hotel payments
- Generate new or replacement CLC CheckINN Cards
- 24x7x365 account access and Traveler Support