Corporate Lodging Consultants is the General Services Administration's preferred supplier of emergency lodging services for the U.S. Government.
CLC's programs encompass lodging services and support for government agency first responders/emergency support personnel and survivors of natural disasters and national emergencies.
Emergency RESPONDER Lodging
Lodging Solutions For Emergency Personnel
CLC's Rapid Response program finds, reserves and contracts lodging inventory for agencies sending emergency responders to disaster areas.
Rates & Reservations
- Contracted properties with specifically negotiated rates
- Access to Govt. per diem rates by geographic area
- Negotiations sought at 20% below per diem
- Contracts specify number of rooms, room rate and room block
Billing & Payment
- Consolidated invoices from CLC for lodging charges
Survivor Expense Payments
CLC supports direct lodging reimbursement for approved recipients affected by an emergency or disaster. With proven programs developed after Hurricanes Gustav and Ike in 2008, CLC offers demonstrated capabilities to receive, evaluate, process, audit and issue payment for out-of-pocket costs to approved disaster survivors.
- Electronic and Hard copy submissions collected and digitally scanned for processing
- Packets audited against other existing programs
- Accuracy audits instituted at data entry level
- Online Visibility to contracting agency
Billing & Payment
- Consolidated invoices from CLC for lodging charge
Disaster Survivor Lodging
Lodging Coordination for Disaster Survivors
CLC's ELA program focuses on lodging needs for survivors rather than responding personnel, with an emphasis on keeping families together and close to home.
- Real time eligibility data available 24 hours a day to lodging providers
- All communication to lodging providers handled by CLC
- Dedicated assistance line for lodging providers
- Electronic billing solutions
- Timely payments to lodging participants
- Specialized automated reporting
Survivor Long-Term Lodging
Long-Term Housing Solutions
CLC's Disaster Housing Assistance Program handles rental payments for disaster survivors with long-term housing needs. CLC uses its Web-based systems for apartment set-up, transaction processing and reporting, ensuring prompt rental payments to landlords housing disaster survivors.
- Verification of Property ownership and payment location
- Online automated lease agreements
- Dedicated assistance hotline
- Real-time qualification data
- Timely payments