“IHG® Hotels & Resorts values our longstanding partnership with CLC Lodging,” said Betty Wilson, Vice President of Americas Sales, IHG. “And we are thrilled that IHG hotels are now available for CLC members to instantly book, making it even easier for you to select the very best hotel for your travelers’ stays.”
The time and resources spent on finding safe, reliable lodging for your team may be costing your company more than you think. Managing workforce travel can be incredibly difficult and time-consuming without the expertise to find the right hotels at worksite locations, negotiate rates, and manage changes to travel plans. As many companies re-budget for business travel in the last quarter of this challenging year, they need to find a better way to manage workforce lodging.
Thankfully, CLC Lodging offers a better, more affordable way to travel, partnering with leading hotels like IHG® to make it easier than ever to search, book, and manage reservations—all at pre-negotiated and discounted rates.
Finding quality lodging has never been simpler. CLC’s members gain instant access to a network of up to 45,000 world leading hotels at discounted rates. CLC Network hotels offer our members the lowest rate 9x out of 10*, and that’s just the beginning. Teams that travel with CLC save invaluable time and resources with consolidated billing, comprehensive reporting, and 24/7 traveler support.
This month, we’re excited to shine a light on some of our members’ favorite hotel brands in our network: the world-renowned International Hotel Group (IHG).
What should I expect at an IHG® Hotel?
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, whose purpose is to provide True Hospitality for Everyone. They believe in making guests feel welcome and valued, wherever they are in the world, because they truly care about people and the communities they serve, and because they pride themselves on providing the highest quality of service
Each of their hotel brands caters to guests in its own distinct way. And their reach spans the globe – with more than 5,900 hotels in over 100 countries.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, IHG is enhancing the experience for hotel guests by redefining cleanliness and supporting wellbeing throughout guests’ stay.
IHG has expanded its commitment to cleanliness by:
- Using new science-led protocols and service measures by enhancing its longstanding IHG Way of Clean program
- Partnering with industry leading experts Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey
- Launching a global IHG Clean Promise which reassures guests that their room will meet IHG’s high standards of cleanliness. If not, the hotel will make it right.
Which IHG hotels will I stay at as a CLC member?
Considering a stay with IHG and want to see what they have to offer? IHG has a diverse brand portfolio including Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®. Below are a few sample properties CLC members and their travelers have come to love.
HOLIDAY INN® OKLAHOMA CITY NORTH: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
- Easy access to I 235 & I 44-just 5 minutes to downtown
- Ample free truck and bus parking
- Covid-19 kits for all guests upon check-in, including hand sanitizer, mask and gloves
- Microwave, refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker in every room
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS® AND SUITES LONG ISLAND-EAST END: RIVERHEAD, NY
- Family owned and operated, creating a personalized connection with each guest
- In close proximity to the Long Island Expressway and walking distance to local restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, 7-Eleven and Starbucks
- A $2.5 million-dollar renovation of the property was completed in 2019
- PPE kits are available for all guests anytime during their stay
CANDLEWOOD SUITES® RICHMOND – WEST BROAD: RICHMOND, VA
- Complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom suite, based upon availability
- Conveniently located off I-64, just minutes from I-95, I-295 and the Powhite Parkway
- Ample truck parking, with additional parking in lot adjacent to hotel
- A sprawling outdoor patio is great for socially distanced enjoyment and features two gas grills, two fire pits, three fireplaces and three 60 inch televisions
Want to become a CLC Hotel Partner? Visit here to learn more and sign-up. Last year, CLC Lodging booked over 17 million rooms.
Interested in being featured in a spotlight? Please reach out to your contact on our Hotel Network team to begin the process!
Learn More about CLC’s Hotel Network
If you haven’t become a member, what are you waiting for? In addition to an expansive negotiated hotel network, CLC’s members gain access to a comprehensive suite of solutions that save lodging programs time and money on everything from reservations to reporting and reconciliation. The best part? You can Join today for free!
* Hotel rate comparisons are based on pricing data supplied to CLC Lodging on over 25,000 actual hotel stays between July 2019 and March 2020. Data results reflect CLC pricing vs Published Rates of exact or comparable hotels for the same exact dates of the hotel stay. Comparable hotels are hotels categorized in the same hotel chain scale and must be located within 10 miles of the provided hotel.
Rate Match Guarantee—How it WorksJul 14, 2021 |
3 Hotel Tips for Your Traveling Teams as Travel SurgesJul 01, 2021 |
Creating a Corporate Travel PolicyJun 15, 2021 |