New features enable streamlined check-in and improved CLC guest experience
CLC Lodging, America’s workforce lodging leader and a FLEETCOR company, announced the launch of its updated online hotel portal with new features that empower its hotel partners to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
“The updated portal was designed to make the CLC program easy for our hotel partners to use,” said Kathy Bishop, Senior Vice President of Product at CLC Lodging. “We prioritized the features that are most important during the check-in and check-out process, and we reorganized everything to allow our partners to intuitively navigate the portal and manage their CLC program more efficiently.”
New features of the hotel partner portal include:
- Modern Look and Enhanced Dashboard: The portal features a sleek, modern look with a new dashboard that provides easy management of all aspects of the CLC program.
- Streamlined Guest Check-In: The dashboard features a quick view of upcoming arrivals and departures as well as the option to check in two guests at once, saving time for hotel operators and guests alike.
- Revenue and Volume Insights: Performance insights are available at-a-glance with annual CLC room nights and revenue charts.
- Increased Accessibility to Critical Information: The simplified navigation helps hotel staff quickly find the information they need to manage their CLC program, including important alerts from CLC, account updates, and guest notifications.
- Step-by-Step Tutorials: Simple step-by-step instructions are available, with images and helpful tips, for the most common activities.
- Easy Profile Updates: Hotel managers can easily update hotel contact information and details about their property, like billing and settlement options and amenities offered.
- Guest Pre-Arrival Email Notifications: With the new portal comes a daily email with the list of guests due to check-in and check-out and any incidentals included in their stay for better billing accuracy and room management planning.
“The ease-of-use and intuitive navigation of the new web portal are truly commendable. It reflects the dedication and hard work put in by the CLC team, ensuring a seamless experience for our hotels,” said Alyssa Comunale, Corporate Director, National Sales at Aimbridge. “This user-friendly interface will undoubtedly enhance our hotels’ experience, resulting in increased billing submission and ease of business.”
CLC supports 1.2 million travelers across the United States and Canada and saves its members a collective total of $420 million annually. To learn more about CLC’s comprehensive suite of travel and expense management solutions with access to over 45,000 pre-negotiated and discounted hotels throughout the U.S. and Canada, visit CLCLodging.com.
The Best Tech Gadgets of 2024 to Take on Business TravelJan 30, 2024 |
What does CLC Lodging do for me?Oct 26, 2023 |
Booking Wyndham Hotels & Resorts with CLC LodgingSep 27, 2023 |