Welcome to CLC Lodging’s new “Unpacked” series. Throughout the next few blogs, we will explore some of CLC Lodging’s features and services that save our members time and money during the travel lodging management process, starting with the hotel search and hotel booking process.
CLC offers four ways to find and reserve hotel accommodations:
Way 1: Book Online (Card and Applicable CrewFax Travelers)
CLC’s web-based hotel search tool lets members easily search their hotel directory and reserve a room with a click of a button.
Here’s how it works for CLC members:
1. Log in. Visit account.clclodging.com to log in to your account. Travelers, simply use your first initial, last name and employee ID located on your CLC card or provided by your Travel Planner.
2. CLC’s centralized platform holds all information about your upcoming stays and account information.
3. Filter and Find your hotel. Apply filters for amenities, locations, and rates to narrow your results. You can search by features like truck parking, interior corridor rooms, Internet access, and breakfast options. Hotels that appear meet your company’s travel policies.
4. Choose your hotel. CLC members have access to accommodations within our regular, pre-negotiated CLC Network of 15,000+ hotels, as well as our Expanded Network, so members can access up to 45,000 hotels. The additional Expanded Network hotels outside of the CLC Network appear in grey on the map search results. If you book an Expanded Network hotel, you will only use your reservation ID at the hotel, as CheckINN Cards are not accepted at these hotels.
5. Book Now or Request Now. Hotels will either have Book Now or Request Now as the booking method. Hotels with Book Now are instantly reserved, making it a better option for travelers who need to book their rooms on the same day as the stay. With Request Now, CLC reservation experts call the hotel on your behalf to book, typically within 15 minutes. If the hotel with Request Now does not have availability, CLC will notify you to help select a different hotel for your stay.
6. Check in. On the day of the reservation, check in with one of two options. Employees can check in with a CLC CheckINN Card or CrewFax ID. For Expanded Network hotels, simply check in with your Reservation ID.
When you book a hotel, simply pick whether you want a digital CrewFax reservation to be sent to the hotel or if you will check in with a physical CheckINN Card.
Important Tip: Just joined CLC and haven’t received your card yet?
Travelers who are still waiting on their CLC CheckINN Card can select CrewFax as a check-in option from their online account or mobile app, and CLC will send the reservation digitally to the hotel. When you check-in, tell the hotel that you have a CLC CrewFax reservation.
Way 2: Book with the mobile app (Card and Applicable CrewFax Travelers)
Travelers can find and reserve rooms while they’re on the go with our CLC Lodging Hotel Locator mobile app for Android or iPhone, which can be downloaded on the Apple App or Google Play Store.
App users can map and find CLC Network hotels using current GPS location or city, state and zip, and easily route driving directions to their hotel. The mobile app also includes real-time check-in support for travelers when they arrive at the hotel, depending on their needs.
Way 3: Call our reservation team (Card and Applicable CrewFax Travelers)
CLC’s skilled support team can help travelers find hotels that meet their exact needs and comply with their company’s predetermined travel policy. CLC members have 24/7/365 access to our US-based traveler support center all day, every day to help travelers with their lodging needs. Call (866) 857-9747.
Way 4: Book directly with the hotel (Card Travelers)
Travelers can also directly call or walk into approved hotels in the CLC Network. 65% of our stays are booked on the same day, so travelers often call or walk into a CLC Network hotel and based on availability, present their CheckINN Card and reserve a room.
Tip 1: State directory feature
Have a traveling team on the road with spotty connectivity? You can print a list of CLC Network hotels for travelers to keep with them by state so they can easily locate participating CLC Network hotels.
Tip 2: Go green
Looking for greener hotel options when you book? Select hotels with a green leaf in the search results - indicating the hotel made a commitment to reducing their environmental impact.
Book your way today.
Once you’ve enrolled as a member of the CLC Network, you can book hotels right away. Fill out our form to get started today.
Have questions about managing your CLC account? Contact CLC Member support: (866) 857-9747.
Is Your Lodging Program All Set for 2021?Jan 28, 2021 |
10 Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving if You Will Be on the RoadNov 19, 2020 |
CLC Hotel Spotlight - IHGOct 09, 2020 |