Client Needs | CLC Priorities
In light of the challenges of a growing pandemic, CLC Lodging, America's leader in workforce lodging solutions, is committed to continue serving the needs and requests of our travelers across the nation.
CLC Lodging is well positioned to continue to serve our customers during this period. We have multiple locations and are a subsidiary of FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), a global leader in business payments with almost $3 billion in revenue and a very strong balance sheet.
CLC Lodging has 3 guiding principles as we move forward:
- Keep our employees safe
- Continue to serve our customers to the highest standards
- Provide guidance as the situation develops
Offices Open | Continuity Plans | Hotel Updates
All of our offices are open and fully staffed so we can continue to serve our customers. We do not foresee the need to close any of our offices at this time. However, if this need arises, we have multiple continuity plans:
- CLC has multiple offices with employees cross-trained to provide services to our customers should one of our offices need to close.
- We are expanding our existing capability to have our frontline employees work remotely, should this need arise.
At this point in time, we have not received any closure notices from hotels in our network. However, if we become aware of a hotel closing that has pending reservations, we will proactively work with our customers to find other accommodations.
Our employees are provided with protocols to follow in the workplace as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov/coronavirus. These are simple everyday practices that can be used both at home and in your own offices to protect against bacteria and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
For more travel tips, please read our latest article on the CLC Lodging website.
We will continue to provide updates as warranted and, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve your travel needs.