Companies with teams that travel know how difficult it can be to manage workforce lodging. They spend a significant amount of time and financial resources researching hotel locations and amenities that meet their travelers’ needs, negotiating with each individual hotel, booking reservations, managing reservation changes, supporting travelers at all hours, enforcing company travel policies, keeping track of changing room lists, and collecting and auditing invoices for accuracy.
In more than 30 years experience managing tier 1 rail lodging, we’ve seen firsthand that many companies are overpaying for their lodging program because of the complexity of managing everything that’s required to optimize spend, which leads to hidden costs.
With extensive interstate—and sometimes even international—lines, rail companies’ lodging logistics and billing can be incredibly complex. Managers are required to juggle the ever-changing lodging needs of railway freight shipping and provide unparalleled support on top of their other job responsibilities.
With CLC Lodging, rail companies leave workforce lodging to the experts and focus their time and energy on their core business: safely transporting people and products across North America.
CLC Lodging delivers the most comprehensive rail lodging program and traveler support for railway companies in the industry. With experience managing lodging for the top rail companies throughout the U.S. and a network of up to 15,000 pre-negotiated hotels, partnering with CLC Lodging can provide value for rail companies both large and small.
1. Complex lodging made simple. CLC strategically sources and negotiates with hotels to meet the specific location, savings, and amenity needs of railroad companies. We manage the ever-changing needs of railroad train crews, from hotel relationships and room management to ongoing training.
2. Real-time lodging updates. Railway companies can use CLC’s Real Time Lodging solution to push pending train arrival data, estimated departure, and departure time change alerts to hotels so they can better manage guaranteed rooms, transportation, and housekeeping.
3. Coded, audited invoices. CLC provides timely, cost-coded invoices with a comprehensive review of every charge to prevent unauthorized charges or inaccurate rates. No surprises, errors, or missing job codes. We audit every invoice before you ever get the bill.
4. Insurance compliance. For each hotel in a railway’s customized hotel directory, CLC Lodging manages and maintains insurance compliance.
5. Unparalleled insights. Customized reporting helps railway companies monitor usage, spend, unused rooms, no shows, reservations, and savings to help them optimize their investment in lodging.
Become a CLC Lodging member today
Learn how CLC Lodging can meet the needs of your rail program, and sign up today to join the CLC Lodging network.
Do Electric Cars Save MoneyMay 12, 2022 |
Healthy Roadtrip SnacksMay 11, 2022 |
Business Hotel Amenities Every Corporate Traveler WantsApr 19, 2022 |