How it works: Start improving your entire lodging program today
CLC dramatically simplifies lodging programs to save you time and money at every step — from reservations to reporting and reconciliation. See how simple it is to get started.
1. Start by signing up.
It’s easy to join companies who are already saving a combined $400 million each year with our discounted room rates. Sign up to join the CLC Network by filling out our online form and creating a CLC Lodging Account. Have teams of workforce travelers? You can also get started by talking to one of our lodging solutions experts by phone at 1.866.369.4755. They will help you choose your program’s level of service and support -- from self-service instant hotel booking through our online tools to full service support from our lodging experts for your workforce travel projects.
2. Instantly search, book, and save.
By joining the CLC Network, you will instantly gain access to up to 25,000 pre-negotiated discounted hotels. Our hotel partners include brands like Holiday Inn, Choice, Hilton, and many, many more. Your customized hotel directories also help make sure that all travel complies with your company policy so you keep your travel program costs within budget.
We offer 4 ways to find and reserve hotel accommodations:
- Book online or with our app: Our web-based hotel search tools let you easily search your customized hotel directory by amenities, locations, and rates, and reserve a room with the click of a button. Your upcoming stays and account information is all in one place. You can also find and reserve rooms while you’re on the go with our CLC Lodging Hotel Locator mobile app for Android or iPhone. You can map and find CLC Network hotels using current GPS location or city, state and zip, and easily route driving directions to your hotel.
- Calling our reservations team: Our lodging experts can help you find a hotel that meets your exact needs and complies with your predetermined travel policy. Simply call 1.866.857.9747 for hotel assistance in the area you’ll be traveling.
- Directly with the hotel: Many of customers book while they’re traveling. That’s why we’ve made it easy to call CLC Network hotels and book directly. Be sure to present your CLC Lodging CheckINN Card when you arrive.
- Walk-in and book: Workforce travel can change on a dime. For that reason, our customers rely on our CLC Network of hotels for easy walk-in reservations. Simply use your CLC Lodging CheckINN Card at the front desk to book your stay.
3. Add hours back to your workday
With consolidated, coded invoicing, you get to enjoy faster, more accurate reconciliation -- no more missing job codes, surprise errors, or unauthorized charges. We perform a comprehensive audit of every invoice before you ever get the bill, which can free you up to get dozens of hours back in your workweek.
4. Control costs with total visibility.
Optimize your lodging spend and make the most of your travel investment with the visibility to track and analyze every lodging decision. Summary statistics can guide total program improvements, activity reports can help you manage reservations, and coding and accrual reporting can help you see individual project spend.
Get started today
Start saving today by leveraging our industry-leading purchasing power. Fill out our form to get started.