What is Corporate Travel Management?
Corporate travel management is a crucial component of company growth. When key business travel decisions are made, businesses must juggle a slew of financial and logistical dilemmas that can drain valuable time and resources.
Those dilemmas may include:
- How should we capture and compile invoices?
- How do we ensure the safety of our travelers?
- What hotel booking site will provide the best rate?
- How can we cancel rooms if our business travel plans change?
- How do we know how our program is performing?
Savvy companies have realized that investing in corporate travel management is the best way to cut costs while maximizing the safety of their traveling teams. So how is that investment made?
A lodging management company like CLC Lodging can dramatically simplify all aspects of business travel for a company. As America’s workforce lodging leader, CLC Lodging specializes in reducing travel costs for its members by streamlining their lodging program.
Why Not Just Use a Hotel Booking Site?
Hotel booking sites can be a simple, intuitive way to book a hotel room. But comprehensive lodging management is much more than just finding discounted rooms.
CLC Members who take advantage of lodging management solutions get access to a proprietary network of over 15,000 pre-negotiated hotels for deeply discounted lodging rates and negotiations for business travel projects. Read more about the CLC hotel network here.
But the real savings for members comes with CLC’s package of customizable solutions and features to save your business the time and money in ways that booking sites do not.
These Solutions Include:
- 24/7/365 Traveler Support – Get support for reservations and for travelers during their stay, no matter the time of day
- Duty of Care - Locate employees with Traveler Tracking to ensure your teams are safe
- Accurate, Consolidated Billing - Prevent errors and unauthorized charges with audited invoices
- Comprehensive Reporting - Track, analyze and improve every aspect of your lodging with customizable reports
- Centralized Lodging Platforms - Make lodging requests, track reservations, view invoices, and monitor spending
With comprehensive lodging solutions, CLC members saved a combined $420 million in the last year. And best of all, the more companies that join, the more purchasing power CLC has to leverage better deals. Members get savings and a great customer experience, and hotel partners get more guests. It’s a win for everyone. Follow this link to learn more.
Become a Member Today
Corporate lodging management should be tailored to the needs of your business, and every growing company has room to maximize efficiency. Companies gain a competitive edge when they use a reliable partner to manage their workforce lodging program.
A basic hotel booking site may seem like a simple solution to your travel dilemmas, but it won’t provide the customization, customer service, or duty of care needed to optimize your investment in travel.
CLC Lodging is committed to simplifying workforce lodging for its members. To gain access to the pre-negotiated discounts, controls, and insights needed to streamline your corporate lodging program, join CLC Lodging today.
Is Your Lodging Program All Set for 2021?Jan 28, 2021 |
10 Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving if You Will Be on the RoadNov 19, 2020 |
CLC Hotel Spotlight - IHGOct 09, 2020 |